Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Recovery-doodly-doo...

I need that mutant gene that some of the Marathon Maniacs/ultrarunners have. You know, the same freaky one that allows one to run ultras at a fast pace and recover quickly from them in a few hours. Yeah, that one.

It's been 4 days since White River and I'm NOW starting to hobble less. The day after White River, I had to resort to using those Rascal electric scooters that the shopping stores have for the elderly and disabled. It was so pathetic!

The bruises are still big, but slowly fading. The muscle tenderness is going away (the two ice baths in two days helped a bit, but froze my butt off...literally).

Re-checking my running schedule for the rest of the year. I'm thinking that it might be better to only do one race a month for now...well, unless if I'm persuaded into another event.

No comments: