Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Quad Thrash!

Yesterday's double ride for work was alot harder on my legs than I figured it would have been. The 52 combined miles were tough with the second ride back home being extremely windy and my speed maxing out to 15 MPH at best. I ended up a good 10 minutes off schedule for my return ride home.

So I've decided to not kill myself for the remaining days that finish off Bike to Work Month and let go of my 500 mile goal. I'll be about 50 miles shy of it at the end of the month, but I'll live with it. :-)

I'm trying to get my head on straight for my crewing work for this weekend at the NB2V run. I wonder if I'll be crewing anyone specific after I swap gear with Thomas so he can take on taking care of Tim the rest of the way? Guess I'll find out!

1 comment:

shawn said...

I think *tc and Arthur may be running a lot faster than me...so you could crew them...OR YOU can run 50 miles. :) Yippee..almost time.