Monday, May 12, 2008

Momz Day

After pulling some teeth on the weekend, I gave up my long run on Sunday to be with the mother of our micro-clan. She can't say that I don't give things up, that's for sure. Not too worried about taking this one long run off since next week is one race of many for the year and I have to learn to take some things slow.

The weekend was in the typical pattern: Eat, Shop, Shop, Eat, Shop, Shop, Shop, Home, Eat, Chill, Sleep.

Ended up getting some IKEA stuff (DVD bookcase & TV stand) and other doo-dads like books.

I finally got my ass registered for the Redmond Watershed Preserve 12-Hour Run for next week. Thank goodness that the RD was very cool with holding a spot for me first BEFORE submitting my entry fee (check's in the mail). Now I just have to pay for...

- The 20th Century 100k for May 31st (still iffy on whether to do this one or not)
- Lake Youngs Ultra on June 14th (gotta have that BBQ post-race food!)
- White River 50 Mile Ultra on July 26th (still have to do some 12 Summits Runs before this one.)
- Skagit Flats Marathon on Sept 9th
- Cle Elum Ridge Run 50k on Sept 13th
- Ghost of Seattle and Seattle Marathons on Nov 29th and Nov 30th (Early Bird Registration for Seattle Marathon ends on 05/31!)

There's probably more races that I'm not thinking about, but they're out there I'm sure.

No comments: